At your travel visit, your provider can review any medications you take regularly, and write prescriptions to ensure that you have an adequate supply for the duration of your trip. If you participate in the Gallagher Student Injury and Illness Plan you can request a prescription override. A prescription override can be requested by a student traveling outside of the United States for more than a 30 day period. Please visit Gallagher for FAQ's and prescription override form. If you have private health insurance not administered through Mount Holyoke College please contact them directly to inquire about prescription services they offer. In addition, your provider may write prescriptions if needed for prevention of malaria, altitude sickness, or other travel-related health problems.