Traveler's Health Insurance

The college health insurance policy DOES NOT provide any coverage for any travel related immunizations. If you have some additional form of insurance, you should find out if travel immunizations are covered. If you subscribe to the college health insurance, it WILL continue to provide coverage for you while you study abroad, provided you are enrolled in a college-sponsored off-campus program. The insurance, through Frontier MEDEX provides Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit, in the event that a study-abroad participant needs to be evacuated to home for medical reasons. Please refer to your insurance brochure for details.

If you are covered by an insurance plan other than the Student Injury and Sickness Plan you should contact your insurer directly regarding coverage of travel related vaccines and health care outside the US and Emergency Evacuation coverage.

Travel Abroad Accident and Sickness Insurance Coverage