Who do I Contact?
If you have a question about teaching or finding a resource, you can call upon any of the folks listed below.
- For general teaching questions, First Year Seminar program details or support, or to request a consultation: Elizabeth Markovits, the TLI Director and Professor of Politics.
- To learn about TLI resources, get details about upcoming luncheons and events or to access TLI grants: Wendy Rua, TLI Program Coordinator.
- For technology and library support in your courses: firstname.lastname@example.org or your LITS liaison.
- To report an Honor Code Violation or ask questions about the honor code: Academic Honor Board.
- For student support services inquiries: Office of Academic Deans or Counseling Service.
- For assistive technology and accommodations support: Disability Services.
- To find ways to support students who are multilingual speakers: MHC ESOL program.
- To find Speaking, Arguing, and Writing Center resources and learn more about how to effectively teach writing or working with a SAW mentor: SAW Center
- To work with Language & Culture Commons services around bringing language learning into your course: LCC.
- To link students with communities through courses, independent studies, internships, and research and service projects: the Community-Based Learning program.
- For Nexus Program offerings, information about the LEAP Symposium, or faculty course development grants: Nexus.
- To schedule Art Museum visits or collaborate more deeply with the Museum: Ellen Alvord, Associate Director of Engagement and Weatherbie Curator of Academic Programs.
Explore the MHC Social Universe >