Incoming Students

Congratulations on your acceptance to Mount Holyoke College! Soon we will be sending you information about your arrival at Mount Holyoke. You will also receive information from a number of other offices and departments. We have put information and many forms here for your convenience. You must submit your Visa Document Request Form, Declaration of Finances Form and submit your admissions deposit before we can mail I-20 forms.

We will be available all year, so please be in touch with us if you have questions during the coming months.

We look forward to meeting you soon!

Jenny Medina, Assistant Director and Senior Immigration Advisor

Fatoumata Gadjigo, Administrative Assistant

Please submit the Visa Document Request Form by May 31 (fall entrants) or September 30 (spring entrants) 

Photocopies of your passport, I-20 or DS-2019 forms must be submitted.

Please be sure to fill out the Visa Document Request form

The following must also be sent to our office:

All New International Students:
A photocopy of the ID page from your passport

International Students Currently in the United States:
Photocopies of the following documents:

  • ID page from your passport
  • Visa stamp in passport
  • Pages 1 & 3 of your I-20 form (for F-1 students) or page 1 of the DS-2019 form (for J-1 students)

You will continue to receive information and updates about orientation and pre-orientation in emails from the McCulloch Center, Office of Student Involvement and the Division of Student Life.

You must complete the new DOF form even if you submitted one with your application.

Instructions for the Declaration of Finances Form

Declaration of Finances Form

The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) states that no qualified individual with a disability may be denied access to or participation in services, programs and activities. At Mount Holyoke College this applies to all students, both international and domestic and covers all areas of campus life including academics, student employment, student programming and other services.

Disability Services ensures that international students who have a documented disability receive the accommodations they need so that they can learn to their highest potential and achieve their long-term goals. Mount Holyoke students who request accommodations due to a disability must provide written, diagnostic evidence of the disability from a credentialed professional who is qualified by education and training to make such an evaluation. The following page describes documentation standards and provides other very useful information.  If you think you have a disability, but don't have any documentation, please speak to someone in Disability Services for assistance.